“Over 25 years, Options has developed a good understanding of our business and built good relationships with our Human Resources and Training Departments. The service they provide us is of an unsurpassed standard and we are happy to recommend them – they are definitely a supplier of choice.”
- The application period for March and June 2021 intake is now open.
- Price: R 32 500 per individual (excluding VAT).
- Please contact the programme manager for payment options.
- Formative assessments are given after each section of work to conduct in-process evaluations of student comprehension, learning needs, and academic progress.
- Students will be required to submit a portfolio of evidence after completion of each module.
- These assessments lead to entrance into the External Integrated Summative Assessment (EISA).
- The EISA will be conducted through the relevant QCTO Assessment Quality Partner (AQP) and will focus
on the exit level outcomes and associated assessment criteria.
- Students will complete a theoretical/knowledge assessment and a practical assessment structured as simulated activities conducted at an assessment site that is conducive for assessments.
The QCTO will issue the qualification certificate to successful candidates on completion of the EISA.